Concept About Airtel Internet Speed Test
Bharti Airtel Limited Company is a leading telecommunication company worldwide. Airtel is the most reliable provider of ICT services in India. The company is a collaboration of energy, dedication, ambition, and creativity. The perfect mix of these elements makes Airtel the best telecom service provider.
The Airtel speed test determines the quantitative values of your current stable Airtel internet speed. If you are facing problems while buffering and browsing, there might be a problem on either the user end or at ISP. The speed test for airtel clarifies this issue. It tells you about the potential cause of any problem you are facing with your internet connection by telling you about your internet connection speed. Airtel speed test tool is an online utility for assessing internet speed as differences in location or packages, either in downloading and uploading speed or On-peak and Off-peak allowed data download, play their critical role in what you receive and what you pay for.
The Speed test tool for Airtel is intended with a precise algorithm to access your internet connection speed and other parameters like upload speed, download speed, ping, and jitter. The speed test for Airtel internet connection is free of cost. The test can be operated through any web browser such as windows, iOS, Android, Mac, and Linux, and any device such as a laptop, desktop, mobile phone, or tablet can be used.
How To Run The Airtel Internet Speed Test?
Airtel speed test is an effortless and undemanding process. Here is the essential guide to running this test only in a few steps.
- Open your browser and click on the search bar.
- Type fastspeedcheck.us and press enter.
- A circle will appear on the front and top of the page with “GO” written.
- Click on “GO.”
- After a click, our server will automatically locate your area, which might take a few seconds but rest assured, it won’t take long.
- Before analysis of internet connection speed, response time is calculated.
- Then, the download speed is determined, and the latency or ping is automatically calculated after the measurement.
- The jitter level is also calculated during the online process.
- After getting information about network parameters, you can either repeat the test or share it with others.
- If you find any deviation from the average regarding your internet connection speed, you can contact your internet service provider and reboot your internet.
What Does The Airtel Internet Speed Test Measure?
Airtel speed test determines your current internet speed provided by your ISP from leading internet services distributed globally. While running the Airtel speed test, it is crucial to contemplate certain factors. Following are some parameters our website measures along with your internet connection speed, or these parameters determine your current stable internet connection speed rather than top connection speed.
Upload speed is a certain speed at which your data travels from your computer to another source. It is measured in Mbps. It determines how fast data can be sent from a device, such as videos, audio, and images.
The speed at which your computer receives data in one second is known as download speed. It is also measured in Mbps. Download speed depends on the speed that your device salvage.
Latency is commonly known as ping, a period at which a data block reaches and returns to a remote server. It is measured in milliseconds. Your internet connection speed is best if the latency value is between 40-60 ms. The lower the ping value or latency value, the better the internet will be.
Parallel to ping, jitter is also measured in milliseconds. However, the jitter is the total time required for data packets to reach the destination. The congestion generated by internet connections can cause hindrances in streaming videos, audio, movies, and online games.
How Do Online Speed Tests Work?
The basic principle of measuring the Airtel internet speed is to connect your device to a remote server. With the click on “GO” visible on top of the page, our website will automatically locate your area and connect it with the server.
Once your location is set and information is collected by the nearest server, uploading speed is measured by sending random data bytes to a remote server. After getting the value of the upload speed, the download speed is determined, and all other parameters’ value is measured.
In the end, a result will be generated. The result will describe your internet connection speed, upload and download speed, ping value, and network jitter.
Airtel speed test should be run 2-3 times to get an average result because multiple factors are there causing negativity in the actual result.
Why Should Internet Speed Be Checked Regularly?
It is essential to check your internet connection speed regularly. Since this era is getting advanced by the internet, speedy internet is necessary to do almost every task in our life. The global village needs high-quality internet to work smoothly and properly.
If there is a slow internet connection speed, it causes many fluctuations in our daily life. From studying to connecting with someone living far away from us, we all demand high internet speed. Therefore, rechecking and reassuring about your internet speed is essential so you can confirm and satisfy with the packages you subscribed to and get what you are paying for.
For this purpose, the Airtel speed test tool comes in handy. You will get accurate measurements of your Airtel Internet connection speed with one click.
Reasons For Slow Internet Speed
There are multiple reasons for slow internet connection speed. Either physical cause or any problem at the point of service provider, many factors affect the speed of the internet. Following are some causes that might be the cause of your slow internet connection;
- Broken or weak LAN wire
- Weak wireless LAN signals
- Use of multiple devices at a time
- Extreme weather condition
- Heavy transmission cable
- Exposed copper wiring
- Too much load on a server
- Active VPN connection
- Your device settings
How To Improve Airtel Internet Connection Speed?
Each factor described earlier can interfere with desired internet speed or, as you were promised during communication with ISP while deciding and subscribing to your desired packages. Let’s discuss some applicable methods that might help in improving internet speed. Otherwise, you can contact your internet service provider anytime and get help.
- Reboot your modem and router timely.
- Reduce the load on the modem by reducing the number of internet usage devices.
- Be in the range of your modem. The more the distance between you and your modem, the more chance there is of a slow internet connection.
- Place your router inside.
- Check for exposed wiring.
- Use a highly sealed copper wire.
- Download a single file or document at a time
- Clear your cache regularly.
- Update your modem or router if done later.
Things To Do Before Running The Airtel Speed Test
You should run the Airtel speed test 2-3 times and determine the average value. Running the speed test several times excludes the chance of error. Following some guidelines before conducting a test will also help correct minor errors. These are;
- Disconnect other devices except the one in use to run the test.
- Testing at different times will help in getting the average results better.
- Disconnect VPN
- Using an Ethernet cable. This will help in measuring accurate results.
- Refresh the router. Cut its power for at least 60 seconds and then repower it.
- Clear cache before performing a test
Recommended To Read: Why Do You Need Jio Speed Test? – Explained
What is the Airtel connection speed test?
The Airtel connection speed test allows the user to check their Airtel internet connection speed along with other values like uploading speed, downloading speed, delay time, and network jitter.
What is a good score for an internet speed test?
If the result of the running speed test is 80% or more than that, it is considered a good score for an internet speed test.
What is the ping in my internet connection speed test result report?
Ping is the period taken by data to transverse through devices. It is measured milliseconds, and a lower ping value indicates good internet connection speed.